Serena’s “team approach” to fertility can strengthen your marriage and bring your family closer together. Serena...
- enhances communication.
- fosters respect between husband and wife.
- educates couples about their bodies and their design.
- cultivates a culture of transparency, vulnerability and trust.
- unifies a couple in more authentic intimacy.
Serena is safe for you and your environment! The Sympto-Thermal Method...
- poses no health risks for mother, father, and child.
- considers the emotional and psychological well-being of husband and wife.
- is reversible -- each month, you and your spouse can make family decisions accordingly (some methods, like a vasectomy or a tubal ligation, are irreversible).
- poses no risks to the environment.
Serena is applicable in all situations. Whether you...
- have regular or irregular cycles.
- are fertile or sub-fertile.
- are trying to avoid or achieve pregnancy (before children or between children).
- have had children already or have had a miscarriage.
- are in your pre-menopausal stage.